Handmade for free roaming feet. The Addis is our Ethiopian-made sneaker, with a minimalist ergonomic design for super-natural comfort wherever life takes you next.
ALL DAY UNTAMED FEELING
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- Handmade with feeling in Ethiopia, empowering makers and supporting local communities.
- Retro lace up style with handstitched construction, offering barefoot feeling for natural connection every day.
- The images with the red tags are just for reference. The new Addis does not have the red tags shown above.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Ababa Sole features the signature footprint design inspired by the Laetoli found in Tanzania, the oldest recorded persevered human footprints dating back to around 3.7 million years ago. The 4mm ergonomic cup sole with heel rocker provides amazing natural movement and ground feel in the urban environment.
MADE IN ETHIOPIA
Made with feeling in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. In collaboration with Pittards, a portion of our profits goes back into supporting local employment and education initiatives.
Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.
WIDE, THIN AND FLEXIBLE
WIDE to allow for healthy foot spread and natural stability, THIN to enable you to feel more and move skillfully, and FLEXIBLE to build foot strength enable natural movement.