Black leather women's sneakers with recycled PrimaLoft® membranes, OrthoLite® Recycled™ footbeds, and XL EXTRALIGHT® Organix™ outsoles (30% bio-based sugarcane).
Karst is a unisex sneaker with an organic, technical look inspired by nature and the outdoor world. This sneaker features a thick rounded, protective outsole and an ergonomic shape.
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
Calfskin (Leather Working Group Certified)
70% EVA / 30% natural EVA
EVA for lightweight (30% bio-based sugarcane)
XL EXTRALIGHT® Organix™ for lightness and shock absorption
PrimaLoft® Technology: Climatic Comfort
OrthoLite® for cushioning
86% recycled polyester / 14% textile (45% recycled polyester - 35% recycled cotton - 20% viscose)
top of page