The Magna FG is designed to take you from city to summit. Lightweight, flexible and durable, this is outdoor and everyday footwear rolled into one, with a Woolmark®-certified, merino-wool lining for natural breathability, odour resistance and mobility. Uncage your feet and go wild in the great outdoors.
MADE TO CONNECT
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement.
- The Woolmark®-certified merino-wool lining offers better breathability and odour-resistant properties, and is engineered for enhanced natural foot and ankle mobility.
- Heat regulating and anti-microbial internal wool lofting for adventures in every season.
Made using waterproof technology or water resistant treatment uppers with hi-tech seal.
FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE
The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
The Outlast Thermal Insole offers temperature regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat. This smart thermal layer responds to accommodate the naturally changing temperatures of the feet.
Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
Made using Woolmark © certified merino wool, with natural breathability, temperature regulation and sweatwicking properties. The Woolmark © certification provides the highest standard quality and sourcing assurance.
MADE IN VIETNAM
Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
Made from renewable natural materials.