Black leather women's ankle boots with TPU outsoles (20% recycled).
A Camper Icon that evolves with every season. Peu is functional simplicity inspired by walking barefoot. It is 360-degree stitched and built with a Strobel construction technique, guaranteeing unmatched flex and durability under any conditions.
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Polish leather with a cloth.
Calfskin (Leather Working Group Certified)
80% TPU / 20% recycled TPU
45% recycled Polyester, 55% Pigskin
top of page