Black ankle boot for women. Full grain leather with removable EVA insole.
First launched in 2005, our Right combines the flexibility of ballerina slippers with the durable protection of street-ready rubber soles.
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.
EVA removable with cushioning system
42% Cotton (49% BCI) 34% Fabric (60% Nylon - 40% PU) 21% Pigskin 3% Fabric (84% Recycled PET - 16% Latex)
Leather Working Group Certified
top of page