Pink leather kids' ballerinas with animal print motif, removable EVA footbeds, and rubber outsoles (20% recycled).
Born in 1988, our classic TWINS concept — opposite yet complementary - challenges the idea that shoes must be identical and lives on in these mismatched kids´ shoes to form a truly unique pair.
Twins Ballerinas With Zebras For Kids (pink)
Calfskin / Textile
Rubber for extraordinary grip (20% recycled)
97% textile (45% recycled polyester - 35% recycled cotton - 20% viscose) 3% textile (77% recycled polyester - 23% viscose)
Our shoes are made with carefully selected, premium materials. The use of the right shoe care products will ensure these styles are protected and will last for a long time.
1. Remove dirt and grime with a soft cloth.
2. Protect leather from dirt and humidity with our Protect & Care Spray.
3. Clean and moisturize leather with our Clean & Care Lotion.
4. For extra protection, apply our Nanopro Waterproofing Spray. This product is exclusively for sale in our retail locations. Find a nearby store Shop locator
5. Nourish leather with our Shoe Cream. Apply a thin coat and allow a few minutes to dry.
6. Polish leather with a cloth.